This section of Astroblahhh.Com contains things related to languages other than English, hereafter parochially and self-centeredly referred to as "foreign languages", merely because they're foreign to me.
I would say the niftiest things here so far are the various HTML frames I made to make it easier to browse foreign language web pages.
These are from Nov. 2008:
- Notes on Foreign Language Web Browsing/Translation Frames
- Download Nov. 2008 Foreign Language Web Browsing/Translation Frames (French, German, Japanese), with the above Notes (10.4 KB)
Links to online versions of these frames are below, as well as in the abovementioned Notes page.
- Aug. 5, 2012 version: French<->English Web Browsing/Translation Frames | Download New - 8/5/2012
- Nov. 2008 version: French<->English Web Browsing/Translation Frames | Download (10.4 KB)
- Japanese<->English Web Browsing/Translation Frames | Download (10.4 KB)
- Japanese Kana Pronunciation Tables - Complete tables of hiragana and katakana, the phonetic "alphabet" of Japanese.